Thursday, January 26, 2012

Reflections


I cannot begin to put into words how much I have benefited from this project. A year or so ago I knew almost nothing about what climate change meant and how my actions affect the world. After traveling to DC and showing the other delegations our idea to make an educational movie on climate change, the whole project got real. The best part of the project for me was the very first premiere at the aquarium, seeing all the people interested in our work was amazing. Another part of the project that was really great for me was creating action plans and seeing our viewers do the same. In my action plan, which hangs in my room, I said I wanted to make it our mission for this project to impact people in my life, community and even the world. And so far I have to believe that we are doing just that!
Thanks! Keela

No comments:

Post a Comment